When I think of vacation, I tend to think of places far away that generally require a plane to get there. I am guilty of opening travel emails and immediately wishing to be on a beach. Then, reality slaps me in the face as we don’t have the funds for an elaborate vacation nor do we have a week off.
The good news is you may not need to jump on a plane to achieve that feeling of “getting away”. Open your mind to the staycation! Whether you are just down the road in Grand Junction or in Denver, Palisade may be the quick trip you are looking for! Stay for a night or two for a quick getaway that won’t break the bank, but I promise you will feel recharged and relaxed.
Staying at the Spoke and Vine is the perfect place to escape to and here are a few good reasons to visit:
- You don’t have to do laundry in order to get a good night’s sleep in luxurious CLEAN sheets.
- Coffee and breakfast will be made for you.
- Palisade is a quiet town in the winter where you can get some R&R.
- You can walk to a wonderful restaurant where you can choose to indulge in adult beverages.
- It’s quiet enough to read in peace – what a novel idea!
- The tasting rooms at the wineries are open and will give you their undivided attention.
- Palisade is a lot warmer (and more affordable) than heading out on a ski trip and freezing your butt off.
- You can lay in bed all day. We won’t judge you!