Your health is our top priority here at the Spoke and Vine, and we are taking every precaution to keep our guests and team members safe. We know you are being responsible at home and that you want to continue to do so while traveling. Your vacation will be more relaxing and enjoyable knowing that we are doing everything we can to minimize any risks. Here are some changes we have made:
- We are thoroughly cleaning high touch points like light switches, remote controls, lamp knobs, refrigerator and door handles.
- We have removed the throw pillows on the beds, as well as the pencils and notepads. (These are available upon request for those who want to doodle or have a keepsake!)
- We have hand sanitizer and cleaning supplies upon request.
- The rooms are fully aired-out between guests by running the fan and opening the windows and doors.
- We are delivering coffee and breakfast to your rooms. Our guests are loving this level of service so much that this may practice may continue on indefinitely!
- Room check-in details are sent via text rather than visiting the lobby upon arrival, so you can go straight to your room and get settled.
- Our lawn area continues to be a favorite hangout spot for our guests. The shaded picnic tables are spaced out so you can enjoy your take-out while soaking in the view of the Grand Mesa and Mount Garfield.
What Hasn’t Changed:
- Jeff, Jody and the Team are always around and available to help in any way. Just because we have to stand 6 feet apart doesn’t mean that we can’t have a good time just hanging around chatting!
- Our commitment to cleanliness. We have always taken this seriously and even more so the past few months.
- Our love for Palisade. We want our guests to love Palisade like we do, so we are committed to recommending places our guests will enjoy. Let us know if you need ideas for restaurants, hikes, wineries, bike rides—you name it!
Spoke and Vine is more than a place to lay your head. We do our very best to help you relax and make sure it feels like a vacation. The past few months have been very tough, and for some, this may be the first trip you have taken in a while. We really appreciate you choosing to stay at the Spoke and Vine Motel and are confident you will enjoy your experience!